Friday, May 28, 2010

WOW

Wow, where has time gone? My baby sister Shelby is graduating from
high school today. It seems like just yesterday she was following me
around asking what I was doing and if she could do it too. She has
grown up so much that it's hard to believe she is even the same
person. She has truly turned into an amazing Godly young woman. I
guess I can't really call her my baby sister anymore.

In other news we flew to Lubbock for her graduation because we still
aren't out of school yet. I had never flown before last night, so I
was a little nervous before we got on the plane. I can now announce
that I LOVE flying and believe there is no better way to travel.

I get to spend the weekend with my family and go to my nephew's second
birthday party. However right now I'm going to go back to sleep. Later

Just a picture of Shelby:

No comments: