Monday, February 4, 2008

Today was.... a Better Day!

Today was pretty good, after I got over the shock of one of my students withdrawing Friday, without my knowledge. He is a great boy, and I will really miss him, I know he is probably better off where he is going, but I wish I could have just said goodbye. I literally found out he was gone when I went to submit my attendance on the computer and it showed that I only had 21 students, not 22.
I had a great day with my other kids today. I started tutoring for TAKS today, and it seemed to go well. I am beginning to really calm down and focus, I've got my game face on!
God, blessed me today, He allowed me to see the good things instead of the bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoa! two posts in two days! watch out..sorry you didn't get to say goodbye to your student..sad day..