Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aaaannnnddddddddd We're Back!

The title says it all. I am back to the blogging world. Since blogger has made it possible to blog from my cell phone by sending text messages I will be able to keep up much easier since I am rarely home. Life is good...trying to survive to the end of the school year. Is is June 5th yet???? I have been sick all weekend, and Jacque was out of town. But I didn't even call and bother her, I just took care of myself and didn't even wine or anything (take that ridiculous "Guys are babies when their sick" stereotype). I am loving being a home owner, I can do what I want to the house whenever I want without asking permission. Well, except maybe Jacque's (it is her house too). I have changed the title as you might have noticed. I am going to be updating with a new song atleast once a week, hopefully more. We are going to be trying a new church in Kaufman that some of Jacque's friends invited us to, I am really excited I hope this is the one for us, we have had trouble finding the right fit. I will be updating more often now, so until next time. Later.

No comments: