Thursday, April 9, 2009

Loooooooooooong Week!


This has to have been one of the longest weeks of my life. I feel like I have lived a life time in just the past 6 days. I don't understand it but when my allergies act up and I get congested I am sicker than at any other time. It just takes all of my strength away. I did however receive the chance to play a rousing match of Mud Pit Tug-o-War at school yesterday. It was a reward for the kids who have been behaving and getting things done. It was a lot of fun, but of course I had decided I didn't really need to take a change of clothes to school with me. I did okay until our principal announced that we would have a mud fight, my team even won the two rounds of Tug-o-War. But when he announced the mud fight I was suddenly having mud flung at me. I was a little dirty but still faring pretty well until he announced mud wrestling, followed by "Everyone get Mr. Cunningham!" The other teachers who had participated all ganged up on be and threw me in the mud pit. It was a whole lot of fun though, and the kids enjoyed it, and it was after all, all for them. We will start our new church in Kaufman. I am really excited. Jacque's parents are here so they will go with us. It is so nice having a beautiful home for our families to come visit us in. God has truly been good to me this week, just in little ways I don't always notice. My goal is to slow down and start trying to see all the ways He blesses me. Until next time, love your life.

No comments: