Monday, April 6, 2009

Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever wondered why it is that God puts us in the same place as the one person who drives us absolutely bonkers on a daily basis. You know the one, they walk in the room and your blood pressure sky rockets, they open their mouth to speak and your begins to twitch ever so slightly. I think maybe He is trying to teach us about loving someone beyond what we see and what they do. Like He does for us. Its hard and Lord knows I very guilty of not doing what I should in those moments. Just something I was thinking about and thought I would share. So....have you ever wondered?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know, I know! It feels like we haven't seen ya'll in years. I feel like I never have enough time to do anything! I guess this is what it feels like when you're planning a wedding, buying a house, teaching school full time and in grad school! Geez..now I'm tired after writing all that out. Haha..I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now..barely! ;) Hope to see ya'll soon! What are ya'll's Easter plans? Glad to see you blogging again!