Friday, April 17, 2009

Trying to Figure it Out

I have a lot going on in my life right now that I am trying to figure out. A lot of things that I don't understand right now... and I'm not sure I ever will. I am trying to figure out how things can just develop and show up and turn life on it's ear. I thank God for my marriage and for my wife...with out her I wouldn't be able to even worry about trying to figure things out, I would just lay down and let them run my life.-- This was me about three weeks ago, I am finally starting to feel a little better for those who are concerned. School is a struggle right now the kids are crazy, and we just had to tell them that our field trip is cancelled due to the Swine Flu. So you know....that went over well. 23 Days and counting. There will be no summer school for me this year either. I am taking a hard earned break. Until next time! J.

No comments: